How do you actually use it?

Mar 24, 2014 at 12:47 PM
From reading the documentation, this looks great. I am looking at doing something similar but without using the BAM. I just want to use CAT to log to some custom tables.

However, I'm unclear how to actually use this. If I build it, how do I use the manager in my Itinerary? Do I add it to the tool box? To the config as an itinerary service? If so which component? Or am I missing something?

Do you have a sample itinerary project that implements the framework that I could use to get my head around it?

Many thanks.
Apr 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM
TychoLien wrote:
From reading the documentation, this looks great. I am looking at doing something similar but without using the BAM. I just want to use CAT to log to some custom tables.

However, I'm unclear how to actually use this. If I build it, how do I use the manager in my Itinerary? Do I add it to the tool box? To the config as an itinerary service? If so which component? Or am I missing something?

Do you have a sample itinerary project that implements the framework that I could use to get my head around it?

Many thanks.
Seconded ... a worked example of its usage would be great

Cheers,
SteveC.